Monday, October 17, 2005

My Job

I have a lot going through my mind today. Good things. Ive been thinking about my job. What is my job? Im a missionary. What do i do? I equipp young people to go out into all nations and tell about Jesus. Im 19. The people Im in charge of are mostly older than I. Why am I so far away doing something so crazy at a young age? Cuz I felt God calling me. Sometimes it felt wierd that he would call me to do this, but its days like today I feel encouraged. I am here doing God's Will and seeing the changes I make in peoples lives, not only that. I am growing in my relationship with God amazingly. I see him in every day life. It is what I have been searching for for so long. Yet the question comes up in my mind, "Why do I have to be in Scotland to find that?". It was like I was blind in Abbotsford and could not search God the right way. I dont know.

While I am here I am meeting amazing people from all over the world. The Netherlands, Germany, North Carolina, Illinios, California, Ohio, Texas, ummm....Oregon, oh man the list could go on! So yes, I love it, it is hard leaving them but its one of the facts of life at the same time. Things change.

Today was an intense day. Really for being a missionary its takes a lot of time. I dont really have my own life! I had lecture with the students from pretty much 730am -1230pm then had 45 min then had lunch during a base staff meeting which started at 115 and went to 345! wow now it is my time:) and I am writing in my blog and watching videos I made yesterday:)

Alright I am off, to see more pictures you can go to www.xanga.com/sunshineglorydays
cheers
cherie

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog you have. I have a position notes on a cello scale
    related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is position notes on a cello scale

    ReplyDelete