Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

Well its been a long time since I have posted, just over three years! Wow how life can change. Since I got back from Scotland my life has been one crazy ride, working an awesome job as an admin assistant for a couple in Real Estate, hanging out with the people I love... and best of all meeting the man of my dreams & dating him for the past 2 years.

He proposed December 18, 2009 and our wedding is April 24, 2010. Three weeks after we got engaged Ben got the call that he got a job in Calgary as a Union Rep for the Christian Labor Assosciation of Canada. He moved out there Feb 10 and started his job, and boy does he love it. I get to follow him there after the wedding. I am very excited to start our life together off in another province:)

I wanted to start this blog again for all my friends and family to be able to follow my life with Ben in Calgary... the name of this blog is very fitting as Calgary is always sunny! Who would have known when I started this blog 5 years ago!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy, I will try to put as many pictures as possible on:)

2 comments: