Monday, May 17, 2010

Its Over!???!!!

Planning, Staggette, Wedding, Honeymoon... its all over!? What happened:) Actually Im quite happy that it is all over. I enjoyed it all so much. The wedding day was pure bliss. I loved it. There were a few hitches here and there but it was just an amazing day that will be imprinted in my mind forever. I wasnt even worried about the forecast the night before that said RAIN all day! And my non worrying paid off as it ONLY rained while we were indoors or driving in the car to the next photo place!

Well the honeymoon was a lot of fun and extremely relaxing. We had fun relaxing by the pool, reading and man they had good food! We even did a sea-do tour in Cancun which was so fun. We road on them for 45 minutes then way out on a reef we snorkeled! We saw a sea cucumber, tons of barracudas, a sea spider and 2 sting rays:) It was awesome!

Once we got back to Canada we had a small gift opening which was fun and exhausting! It took almost 3 hours! whew! Ben flew home the next day early early. Then I stayed at my parents and packed! Plus I got to spend extra time with my two wee nephews and my sista n broda who I barely ever see:<>

Early the next morning Dad & I headed out, Dad drove his truck full of Wedding gifts & I drove my car full of the rest of my stuff that wasnt in Calgary yet! It took us 12 hours! Whew, I was sooo happy to be there. Dad left early the next morning for home.

Then it was up to me to unpack! Oh man... here are a few pics of the crazy box mess....

This is the living room...
And more of the living room....


And then here is the den.


There was so much stuff but definitely not much room here so I have had to keep a lot of stuff packed! Finally after a week I was able to start unpacking gifts! that was the fun part!
The house is looking so much better! Ill post pics when everything is done.

2 comments:

  1. glad you're settling in and having fun making your house a home. looking forward to the "after" pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, good to see you so comfy with this whole new role as Mrs. Timmermans. What an adventure! XO

    ReplyDelete