Well the busy-ness is almost over! I had an amazing time at Amy's stagette this past weekend. Things turned out great!
Now back to the grind and the countdown is on until we head home for Christmas! Only 22 days! Which is crazy!
I am ALMOST done my Christmas shopping! A lil online shopping, one trip to the store and I am practically done! Although I guess it helps that Ben and I aren't really doing gifts this year, which is really hard for me! I love gifts. But we both want major things and so we are each getting our big purchases:):)
We are going to take a chance too and buy Cirque de Soliel tickets for a show that is here in April... which will be our 3 year anniversary... but we will have a 2 month old... haha big chance, we have no idea what life will be like then! Anyone want to be put on a list to buy the tickets if all else fails!?
How far along? 29 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs!! Thankfully it plateaued for a bit!
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Not really
Sleep: Horrible!! Tossing and turning back and forth!
Best moment this week: This morning I was eating breakfast and put my hand on my belly and Baby T kept kicking it! I would move my hand away and he would be still... then I would put my hand back on and wam!
Miss Anything? Wine... wished I could have had a glass with the girls at the Stagette!
Movement: All the time:)
Food cravings: hmm icecream... but i havent given in yet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only certain people's perfume! Especially a Realtor in our office, she wears this musk and boy that is not good for me!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Inny! Sometimes it goes crooked when Baby T pushes up against it!
Wedding rings on or off? OFF!!! I bought fake ones though...
Happy or Moody most of the time: Quite good! Even though I feel like i am not sleeping well... I stay awake all day!
Looking forward to: Being done work so I don't have to drive in the snow anymore!!
Where Has Time Gone?
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment