Ok I wrote so much about my trip on here...and of course....the compu shut down! So I dont want to go into as much detail again! bah!
Well I have been here in Springfield Missouri for 5 days. It has been great fun. I get to see my good friend Steph again. Ah it is just like old times. She used to always tell me these stories about her home. She called it 'The Village' cuz all her relatives on one side live in a mile radius of each other! After hearing so many stories I was so excited to see the real place! And now I am here! Having a blast. I even got to go with her family to a wedding! A New York Senator and a Missouri Senator were there! So rizty. Stephanies Mom played the harp, her brothers Daniel and Chris played violin and cello. They played for the reception and the ceremony! It was beautiful. Huge full meal buffet at a country club. Dang was I living it!
So tonite me Steph her brothers and sisters nephew and family friend all waiting till the darkness clouded in to play Sardines. Now Sardines is a wonderful game. So much better than hide n seek. See what you do is one person hides and everyone else waits in a room or something then goes out and looks. As soon as someone finds the person hiding they hide with them! then slowly more and more people find them and hide as well! So the first person to find them gets to hide the next turn! Well I used to play this with the sworth kids back in Scotland. But there it was amazing because we had a huge mansion all darkened! oh man was it so scary! So here I am with the sworth kid again...so of course we played! It wasnt as great as Scotland...cuz there we were in mansion hello! but here the moon was out casting quite a bit of light. And lots of ticks everywhere! eewwww
Oh I found one on Stephs nephew Gavin, who is a tyrant but a cutie, it was on his back and he had been itching it and it was swollen! At first I thought is was a scab then when I touched it I saw legs pop out! ACCKK!
An awesome thing is Stephs Grandmas accent! It is so adorable hickish! I guess that is the best way to describe it! She is the cutest little thing and the accent just makes it even more cute!
Hmm I got to ride a horse on my own today! It was great fun! I first untied him got on and made a few noises and kicked him a few times to get going but he would not budge! not for the life of him! Oh it was frustrating. So finally I jump off, tie him up, go inside and complain to Steph he wont move! Apparently he needs to be facing away from the fence! ahh dang horse! Well after that it was fun, I had to go get my purse from a house down the road. Although when I tried to get back on he didnt want me too and kept running as soon as I would put a foot in a stirrup. It took some straightening out to change that!
Well now I must be off to bed. I only have a day and a half left with my Stephanie. Its sad sad. Goodnite,
signing off
cherie....ps im gettin a Missouri accent...i can tell...:S!!!
Where Has Time Gone?
6 months ago

Aww sardines. That sounds like a really cool game! I've never played it before.
ReplyDeletecherie,
ReplyDeletejust getting your room here all cleaned up for you to spend the night tomorrow night! see you at the airport!
love,
--heidi