Thursday, June 16, 2005

Shopping...oh fun...no its really not:<

I decided today I need a new shirt. I have two skirts that i can wear to my cousins wedding on Saturday but really no nice dressy shirts to go with them. So I went to the Mall with a girl from Reds, Mel. She described me as , The Kind of Person You Hate to Shop With, after a lil while of shopping. I am the type of person that goes through a store in less than 5 minutes and doesnt see a thing that they like. They are not caught up in any style, cant even match worth crap and is scared to buy anything. Even when they do see something worth buying they try it on and stare at themselves for 10 minutes wondering if they really should get it or the other type. Never thinking about getting both. Then when they finally do decide they are happy. But it took a lot to get to that place! Well that is me. I am the worst shopper. I hate the mall with a passion! I go maybe once a month! at the most! For one thing, I have no style. I like wierd things that no one sells anymore cuz they are way out of style. Maybe it is because the style for the past year has been clothes that do not have enough material for me to pay 30 bucks for! Or maybe cuz I am differently proportioned than most average girls and do not fit or feel comfortable in most of the clothes. Or (I swear this is the last or) I am way to paranoid about money and dont spend it enough! Always saving. That is me. Well what ever the case may be, I went to the mall today on a mission to buy a shirt and yet again left empty handed. Oh dear. I wish our mall was bigger and had more selection, I see the same thing everywhere which I dont really like. Well I like it on other people but I could NEVER get away with it! For example, me and Mel both really liked this cute skirt at Smart Set. Now that is a very stylish nice story. Well I tried it on and of course I looked horrendous in it! I dont know what it is but I looked really...chubby in it! Im not that chubby! But it made me look huge! It was horrible! It was an adorable skirt too! Oh well.

Although my mall shopping went bad, I did buy a CD at Futureshop! I bought Coldplay. I am listening to it at the moment. It is great! so chill! I also bought a thermos thingy at Starbucks! See I hate Canadian tea! I disiked coffee and tea until I went to Scotland. I dont know what changed me but I fell in love with Tetley Tea from ASDA. Maybe it was because we had it every day! Well before I left I bought two packages of it. A 40 bag one and an 80 bag one! I am now done the 40 bad and onto the 80 bag. I have at least one every day! Oh I love it. I have not found one type of tea here that tastes the same! The UK tea has an ingredient called Assam or something. My Dad says that is makes it a blacker tea. I guess that is what I fell in love with. So now I can finally take my tea to work! Im so stoked!

Well my dad is wanting on the computor so I better wrap this up. Oh before I forget, my friend Stephanie from Scoltand has started a blog! it is www.sjkillingsworth.blogspot.com so check it out!
Now off to relax before i have to go work at Starbucks!
signing off
cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment