Wednesday, July 13, 2005


Here is the stair case in Stanely House I mentioned a couple blogs ago. We had to polish that thing once a week! I loved doing it although the smell of the wood polish would get to you. See you go up turn right up turn right then you get the the top then there is a ring all the way around with giant bedrooms lining the walls. The doorway looks normal but it is acutally like 10 feet high. The doorways were massive! Heavy wooden doors too! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. okay sis, so i heard you got a great camera, where are all the new pictures?! actually, josh had the idea of sending you one of our old film cameras for your trip, since we don't use them any longer since buying a digital. guess you don't need it, eh? still praying for you, that all the paperwork goes through and that soon you'll be on your way. autumn in scotland, you lucky girl!

    love,
    --heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally how I remember Stanely House!! It's still the same wallpaper too! I think we were in the the room that you would be facing in that picture!! The kids stayed in another one up there. Good memories! Let us know how your plans are coming along.

    ReplyDelete