Well it has been awhile, no one probably reads this anymore! I have decided not to neglect this poor blog any longer! My xanga is fading as well... Although not much in my life is exciting at the moment!
It really is like i work in an office. 10-4. It is great, hahah I guess. I stare at the computor screen alot. Sometimes I go do cleaning. But it has been our mission after our 10 days of prayer to start getting more involved in the community as well as getting the word out about our base! We never get Scots here anymore! It is really amazing, because we were invited to come put up a booth at a Church in glasgow! So we are doing that this sunday. I have been putting together a video for people to kind of get the feel of what it is like. But after spending 7 hours preparing it something went wrong...ugh! I went back to work on it this morning and all the files are like missing. Well they need to be uploaded again into the program! So all my editing is gone. Only on some though. But that was a lot of work. Now to start again. Oh well at least I enjoy it!
The house is quite quiet now! We have three of us girls living here. The rest are in the States visiting home. Three weeks and my parents come visit!!!! Then 2 after that and I get to see my first Scottish wedding, then the next day my sister her husband and his parents are all coming here! and i get to stay with them! Oh im sooo excited. Right after that i head home! Its really great becuase I now know so many people along the west coast! I would love to go visit them all! 3 in Oregon, 1 in Washington! Even 3 in the Lower Mainland of BC. Dang... I have a new thing I am trying to do. I want to meet a person from every state. I have got 13 down I believe. But the conditions are that it needs to be for two weeks or more. I even say that it needs to be YWAM. But maybe not, that can be decided if need be. Ok let me recap where i know people... Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, Texas, Missouri, Wisconson, Ohio, Illinios (that one is iffy), Tenessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Nebraska.... ok I think that is everyone! yup 13... sweet... next DTS Ill know more! hahah Ah i love meeting new people. It getting harder to keep on saying good bye though. Sigh. oh well... Alright I am off to work! Cheers mates
Where Has Time Gone?
4 months ago

Hey, hey, I am so glad I checked out this blog site - I hadn't in awhile and I found gold this time. Wow, that is alot of places to visit, Cherie. Good for you. Keep up the good work you are doing on that video too, God bless you in what you are doing. Two weeks and a couple days sweety and we hug you!!! Love Mom
ReplyDelete