Friday, March 10, 2006

More More...

I have found my knitch! Im making movie galore! I love it, I use a pretty crappy program but I am still loving it. Ive made three full ones. They are only about 10 minutes each but it takes hours! I have a new appreciation for the behind the scenes people in movies. But the videos I have made are all about this past DTS. Oh so many memories. My next one is about outreach but i have to wait 3 weeks before I can get some of the clips i need...
In the meantime my parents are coming in 4 days!!! ack im so excited! Its going to be so much fun! I have so many ideas, but i need to wait and see what they want to do. Then all the Stewarts!!! Oh i am so stoked!
Alright need to get back to my video! Cheers all!
God Bless
cherie

3 comments:

  1. Two more good sleeps, then one crappy sleep on the airplane and WE GET TO HUG YOU! YEAH, Cherie, I can Hardly wait - we are slowly gathering stuff to bring - got our pounds today too. XO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie, I heard you're 'walking on snow'---is that true? Hope you have a wonderful time with your parents! Lisa and I had so much fun when we visited Joy in Scotland 2 years ago. Maybe you'll visit Pitlochry with them?You can look for Lamb House on the main street--that's where she lived. Love ya, Aunt Deo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie...do your parents keep you away from the computer?...tell us anything about your visit soon ok!...xox...Jennifer

    ReplyDelete