Well they arent gone yet... which is awesome. I thought I might blog a bit while they are here. Mom and Dad are walking to the grocery store while i sleep in...:) Well it has been wonderful having them here! I have seen some really cool museums and such with them that I would have never done on my own! We have gone to Glasgow three days, and Edinburgh one day, and Stirling on day. The only problem with Edinburgh was that it snowed and we were on a hill in a castle that didnt have much roofing! So it was cold! And of course today the day we do nothing is beautifully sunny and gorgeous! oh well... I thought I would post some pictures, now these arent that great because they are with my camera, which is half broken. Mom and Dads camera have better ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment