Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Almost over


Really my vacation is almost over. I have been in Canada for the past 4 and a half weeks now. Ive loved every second. I tend to be really busy, then not so busy. Then really busy again. I got a chance to go to Vancouver Island to go to an after wedding and see some friends! That was a blast! I also went with my parenst to Princeton to see my brother and his family! So great to see them too. Ive also been working. I actually really like that. I love people so the bits I work are really good. Im not over worked so I enjoy it more. Im a people pleaser, so the job fits perfectly! The weather has been beautiful! So hot and sunny. I love it. Although I hurt my finger the other day. I jammed it playing football...american football. I caught the ball with my finger straight into it. I think it is sprained, It is quite gross actually! Today I can bend it a bit!

I am really excited to go back to Scotland though too. When I get back a new school with be starting and its gonna be a flurry of activity! yay! But this time away has definitly been a blessing as well.
Alright now to leave you with some pictures!!! My camera had broken in December and I finally got it fixed, wow it feels so goood to have an awesome camera again!

A Canadian Goose! Yes beautiful!

This is at Manning Park. Man these lil critters love my camera! it was really funny

My wonderful darling neice Sarah Mae. Oh isnt she just so adorable!


Half of the family in princeton!


This is my trip to the island, Patrick, Jeremy and I found a bear! It was a cool bear. So we decided to take pictures with hit.


Kelsi, Kev n myself hanging out:)


This is a group of us at Whiterock. It was beautiful. And even though it was cloudy I got a burn. Gorgeous. Eating fish n chips... hehe

well i hope you enjoyed! cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Cherie, the one with the gopher or whatever it is is funny. Very cute picture of Sarah as well. Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye, Cherie!! Thanks for sharing all those blogs while you were in Abby! I know what you mean by it being bitter-sweet to go back! The Lord be with you, and maybe you'll see a couple more cousins in Oct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie, I saw that bear in Victoria on the weekend. I took pics of at least 6 of them. Fun times. Bless you as you go back to Scotland. Aunt Deo

    ReplyDelete