This last week has been great. On tuesday I got to go out with my parents and Jamie for my birthday. Although the plate I ordered wasnt that great I still had fun. Then I opened gifts which were all wonderful! And got to eat my chocolate bar cake....hmmmm. Then after I headed to College and Career with some friends. It was great, at the end they all prayed for me. Then on Wednesday I had a birthday dinner with all of my friends at Red Robin. Three tried to buy me dinner but then my boss ended up paying for it! After we headed to a friends and watched movies. It was a good last night in Abbotsford.
I was so thankful my flight only flew out at 540pm! I had all day to do last minute things. But i was pretty much ready. Jamie came and said goodbye, and I drove his scooter a bit. Then Mom and I headed to Vancouver. We stopped at a Starbucks for an hour. That was really nice. I dont like saying goodbye. Its not cool anymore.
Now I am back in Scotland. It feels good to be back. I had a wonderful sleep on 15 hours last night, in my amazing double bed with a fluffy duvet. Oh its was beautiful. My flights werent the greatest, both delayed, so tons of waiting. I came into a house filled with students although it still feels empty. I guess that is just what happens in such a big house! Everyone is quite wary of each other since they just met, interesting to watch thats for sure.
The sun is out at the moment in Scotland, althought to me the weather is still chilly. But beautiful. I believe I will go out and take pictures, because my camera is finally fixed!
Where Has Time Gone?
4 months ago

Hi Cheri,
ReplyDeleteFound your website randomly on blogger and I just have to say "hi!"
I'm coming to the September 06 school at Celtic Way and I am so excited! I suppose I'll get to meet you in a couple of months! Btw, I enjoyed looking at some of your pictures from Scotland...it looks so beautiful.
:)
Krista