Thursday, August 17, 2006

A long time coming

im sorry im sorry! i know I havent written forever! I have just been lacking inspiration! I dont know what to write anymore! haha.
Things are good, life is good, people are good. But life is busy. Two of our teams here left yesterday for outreach. Kenya and Morocco. I cannot believe it, last time i wrote was the day the students started the school and now they are on the last leg! Ack. They are really great people though! Crazy for sure. They have even created their own accent as a school. Although it is really only 6 out of nine that acutally use it. But when they use it, they use it. Hmm now how can i describe, well it is not american or canadian... it leans toward Russian, but with a latino twist. Very intruiging indeed! But yes.
Well here are some pictures of the teams... i miss them already:<

This is the Kenya team...

And this is the Morocco team...

Time again for yet another school to start. Dang it is just so busy! We have a week of meetings, then the students begin to arrive.

Well I would like to leave you with this....


Just because I think it is beautiful! Its the Paisley Abbey in the background.

1 comment: