Well it is a year since I came back to staff. And two years since my I came for my dts. Time flies eh. The novelty has worn off a wee bit. It doesnt suddenly hit me that I am actually living in Scotland. But that is okay. Currently we are doing airport pick ups. This is one of my favorite times of the school. The first meeting, and on a side note there are TWO Starbucks in the airport.... which is a bonus. Im really excited for this school to start, its gonna be good!
On another note a couple days ago Gary, John, Veronica and myself headed out to Loch Lomond to find a hill to climb. I had been getting in shape by walkin up the stairs two at a time, I dont think it helped much:) It was a beautiful cloudy/rainy day. We went up a path and only realized 2 hours in that it was a hill path, it was a one valley walk. But we had gotten a few hills in so it was good.
Today we had amazing weather, it was sunny! When I woke up this morning the clouds were out and there was no sun, but by mid morning the sun was fighting to see Paisley and it won. The clouds usually win, but not this time! It was wonderful and beautiful. I really do love Scotland.

Myself, Veronica, John and Gary at the end:) We finally saw the van!

John and Veronica walking up the hill:)

This just couldnt be passed up to take a picture off, yes it is a slug on a turd
Behind is the Munroe we normally climb with the students called The Cobbler. You cant see the peak we climb to because of the clouds.

hi cherie,
ReplyDeletehave missed hearing from you, sounds like all is going well there in my motherland!!!
I got the opportunity to go and see Tristan today! He actually waved at us! It is amazing Gods little one in your sis' tummy! Can you believe you will be an Aunt again come Jan>>
when do you come home???
enjoy seeing the px on here, although I don't get on but every few months...
how are you??
we are good, kitchen remodel done, just putting things away, and getting organized. still lots to do./ having jessicas b'day celebration here sun. that should be fun!
love hugs prayers
chris