The students have been gone now for a week and a half. It is really quite sad, being alone in this giant house. I do have two other girls living here and an outreach team is here but still! Ive realized more and more how extraverted I really am! I find when no one is around I start to feel sick, like the flu. But when people are around I dont notice it. How odd eh! When I was back home I could do a full day of 10 hours working, get home shattered (or as they say here knackered) but then pick of the phone ready to do something with friends. Just ask my mom and dad they can verify it! They call me the social butterfly. I just love people, as Myers Briggs puts extraversion, I get my engery from being around other people. And personally the more people the better:) Not too many though. About 6 or 7 is a perfect number. This current school has the perfect amount of crazy extraverts for me to hang out, so life can seem wonderful just by hanging out!
I have a really sad story I need to share... about two weeks ago I was taking a picture of this great sign I made for my neice, Sarah Maes, 2nd birthday... well I was placing it on something and doing a timer. not the greatest idea when you are dead tired. I went to pick it up and knocked it off the ledge and it fell face down with the lens open on the ground. I cringed so hard. So it will not close, and it will nto fully open. It is stuck in the middle. It tried to close but there is somethin in its way I guess. Im planning on taking it to a shop so see if they can fix it but Im sure it will cost more than it is worth. Which is not cool, I have had so much inspiration to take pictures and I cant. We have these giant mushrooms in our backyard and the leaves are all around them and it is so beautiful but no, I have nothing to take a picture with! Although now that I dont have a camera I have been noticing some really sweet cameras, my eye is now open to see them!
Last night Terran and Naomi came and took me out for dinner! it was really sweet to see them. It has been a really long time, I think close to 3 or 4 years since I have seen them. Good to catch up on stuff!
Anyway, I must be off. God Bless all!
Where Has Time Gone?
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment