Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am horrible...

yes yes yes... I know I am a horrible person for not blogging! But life has been flying by and I havent been able to catch up!

I will post soon, I promise... and I promised that I would post new pics of our place all set up and I will do that too! Sorry to all who have waited so patiently for me to write again:)

With Love,
Cherie

2 comments:

  1. Oh do not feel horrible, please! You are not obligated to blog - but I am really looking forward to reading a post when you get around to it! Yeah, I know - I have not started a blog because I'd always feel pressured. Love you sweetheart and miss you and Ben boy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can post pics of your 'new' place now!! I hear you're moving again. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete