So I just put my self on an email list on rentfaster.ca and the emails started rolling in - most of them were garabage... but then I thought... why not check kijiji - sometimes there are deals - and BAM just posted a minute earlier... this amazing top floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo... with a walk in closet & bathtub in the ensuite! We booked an appointment right away and the rest is history!!
Plus it is in a great area of Calgary - the very North - meaning it will take 20-30 minutes off our drive to Edmonton and it shortens Bens drive to work considerably. My drive will add about 10 minutes but Im going to look for shortcuts to work:) After 2 months of working at Remax in Varsity I went from 25 minutes drives... to 15 minute drives to work! Its all about the secret passages!
And I am still trying to make our lil bsmt suite presentable for pictures but I do have pictures of our new place!!!
So here is the layout... our windows all face South - over looking the parking lot.

Here is the kitchen, we already got bar stools to fit the bar! The biggest issue is the lack of cupboard space... but im working out a pantry in one of the 2 coat closets we have~!

The living room looking from the kitchen - with a nice BIG window... FINALLY!!

And here is the living room looking to the kitchen. The bedroom door on the left side is the 2nd bedroom. The Master bedroom is behind the couch.

This is the so called dining room just to the right of the front door - it is quite cut off which makes it a nice den! Since we have no other storage we will probably use this as half storage half office!

And here is the Master bedroom - Im hoping everything will fit well! And we have a nice window! yay! I cant wait to watch the snowfalls!

And this is the second bedroom - another nice size! And of course nice big window:)

The main bathroom - it has a so called soaker tub... meaning it a bit wider than most tubs!
And the deck - which we do get the barbeque! The landlord bought it for the tenants and the last tenant didnt know how to use it!! So it has never been used - which is awesome!Im so excited to be living there and to explore the community but I am not looking forward to the packing:<

No comments:
Post a Comment