Well, Ben n I are mostly decorated for Christmas! We had a lot of fun setting up for our first Christmas together. I made a LONG play list on YouTube of all these old songs sung by new artists, it was quite delightful.
Setting up in our new place was perfect, I love how it looks. Thinking back, I have no idea where I would have put anything in our old place, the hutch! The living room as crammed as it was! Oy!
In other news, I'm going to be an Auntie again!!! My sister Heidi is pregnant! Due August 1st:). I'm so excited!!! Heidi was happy with having only 2 but I had secretly hoped they would have a third! And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE another niece!! Right now on the Abrahams side my oldest niece Sarah is the only girl, with one brother & 2 boy cousins, so more girls would be totally welcome. But Heidi and Josh do make the most adorable boys, so I wouldn't mind that either:) Now on the Timmermans side its only 2 girl nieces, so we are hoping for a boy on that side in awhile:) (not necessarily from Ben n I:)).
The weather has been cold, but not horrible. We got a MASSIVE (massive to me:)) snowfall 2 weeks ago and then -37C for a few days. I got used to going out and starting my car 10 minutes before I went anywhere just so that something is warm once you get out in that cold! It was annoying with the roads having ice EVERYWHERE! But now it has warmed up to a mild -10C. Which does not feel bad at all! The snow is still here but crunchy... which makes for great tobogganing I hear as it is an ice chute! I am tired of walking on crunchy ice everyday in my heels though. If only it would warm up to 0C so that the ice would all melt!
I had hoped to put pictures up but Bens laptop is competely full! So I have to move all our stuff onto my harddrive! So sooon! Maybe even tonight!
Where Has Time Gone?
5 months ago

Sounds like fun but could you please send some winter weather over here? :) I'll watch for those photos!
ReplyDeleteOh, so looking forward to you coming home in just a couple weeks and no, we don't have icy walkways or roads, so you can wear your heels happily here. Thanks for the update - speaking about that cold cold weather reminds me of dad and I in PG our first winter together. Good warm memories. XO
ReplyDeleteHi Sweetheart, so glad to hear you've acclimatized to the temperatures. It's easier since it is so dry. You just dress for it. To get a degree symbol you hold down the Alt key and type 0176 The ° shows up when you release the Alt.
ReplyDeleteLove You.
Dad.
Ahhh I see, thanks for the tip dad!
ReplyDelete