I am FINALLY putting pictures up of our place:):) All pretty and ready for Christmas!
So here is our living room. We absolutely love the big windows with all the light that pours through! We even have to turn the heat off on sunny days because it gets too hot!
and here is our wee tee! There are quite a few gifts under there now... all bought and wrapped by me! haha Im done pretty much everything and Ben hasnt even started... oh boys:)
This is our view.... the parking lot! But at least we can see what the weather is now! I dont mind the parking lot at all! Even the lights at night havent bothered me! And yes that is ooollld snow!
Last year I had a MASSIVE tree with my roommate Jacelyn... so I have tons of ornaments! So I used them in a different way this year!
Our stockings! Just randomly on the wall since we have no fireplace! :) We bought them this year since both of ours is at our parents house!
Getting ready for company!:) with my pretty snow flake bowls!
Well this is try 1 out of 3... I thought Ben was way too far over and wouldnt make it into the shot... haha so I tried moving... haha didnt turn out too well!
Finally the 3rd try turned out beautifully! We just make or tree look sooo tiny! But that is ok:) We still love it.
I hope you enjoy!

Oh, I love the Christmasy look to your precious little abode! You make it so cozy. So nice that you put a tree up even though you won't be "home" for Christmas. 11 more days and we get to see you and hug you!!XO
ReplyDeleteoh, i just LOVE your cute little place, cherie, you have made it into a lovely home, for sure :) did mom make that afghan for you over the couch? i totally started missing you looking at these pics, wishing that we were the company coming over for a visit :(
ReplyDeletelove you!
I have that angel too! I can't say for certain if I got her in 1994 or 1995. She is one of my favorites...but they all are I have MANY angel ornaments. Beautiful home.
ReplyDeleteLovely apartment you have there, Cherie & Ben!! It was very cute decorated for Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you both in 2011!