Its kinda odd to be honest. I always thought being pregnant was a weird feeling thing... but it is not at all! I forget all the time that I am pregnant!! Until I touch my hard belly! I'm sure as soon as I start feeling Baby T move then I wont forget about him/her in there!!
Cheers to 15 Weeks!!!
How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: 7 lbs. (I had to run upstairs to weigh myself!!)
Maternity clothes? Yup!! Bought them 2 days ago... in the pic I am wearing my amazingly comfortable Jeans!!
Stretch marks? not yet... fingers crossed
Sleep: bleh... i don't even want to talk about it... not fun already!
Maternity clothes? Yup!! Bought them 2 days ago... in the pic I am wearing my amazingly comfortable Jeans!!
Stretch marks? not yet... fingers crossed
Sleep: bleh... i don't even want to talk about it... not fun already!
Best moment this week: Finding those maternity jeans for $10!!
Miss Anything? sleeping my way
Movement: not yet:<
Food cravings: Well... when I eat a piece of chocolate... I can't stop!
Miss Anything? sleeping my way
Movement: not yet:<
Food cravings: Well... when I eat a piece of chocolate... I can't stop!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Spicy food
Have you started to show yet: Definitely... although I bet most of that is a food belly! haha
Gender prediction: Girl
Symptoms: I feel the stretching!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? still on
Happy or Moody most of the time: hmm I've been more moody this last week!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!!
Have you started to show yet: Definitely... although I bet most of that is a food belly! haha
Gender prediction: Girl
Symptoms: I feel the stretching!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? still on
Happy or Moody most of the time: hmm I've been more moody this last week!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!!

love it! keep posting :)
ReplyDeleteFun to read your posts Cherie ..... Hannah :)
ReplyDeleteHey, Cherie, for now you have "bumped" Ava and other grands as our background setting. You are an adorable pregnant woman. XO
ReplyDeleteGreat picture and post Cherie! Beautiful growing baby belly. Bye for now, Cara
ReplyDelete