Monday, June 03, 2013

Currently...

A blog I read by Melissa writes random blogs titled "Currently" then she writes what is going on! I love it! So I am taking her idea to write what is going on in my life right now...

Currently...
... Ethan is talking more and more every day... sometimes it sounds like he actually says word... one that comes up a lot is "Mommmmmmmm" which makes me happy happy happy!

... We are moving in 21 days and we have 3 boxes packed... hmm i need to do that today...

... I have plateaued in my weight and it makes me very frustrated... I lost half the weight in 2 weeks and have not lost any since then!

... Ethan is sleeping through the night which i LOVE!!!!! 7-730pm until somewhere in between 5-7am! Such a blessing... he loves night sleep just like his Daddy and Mommy...

... Ethan is a horrible napper! Four 40 minute naps are amazing days.

... We are grieving the loss of Ben's Oma. She passed away 11 days after meeting Ethan, her fourth great-grandchild. Being far away it feels odd that she will not be there when we go visit anymore. Here is one of my all time favorite pictures of her and Ethan...

... Ben is on the 12 day Wild Rose detox... which makes my cooking a lot simpler and healthier! Not a bad thing at all! I almost wish I could join him... but thankfully  I am breastfeeding and cannot:)

... It feels like we are in BC as it has rained for 2 weeks... I love it! Yes it's gloomy but it is making my world very very green!!!!

... Ben bought me a plant for my birthday... it's a test to see if we can plant flower at our new house... we will see if this thing dies or not!

... Life is not boring with a 3 month old...

... Ethan has become the master at grabbing and is quite good at getting the things he grabs into his mouth!


I had a wonderful first mother's day as well! Here is a picture from that day...

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful loving mama to that precious boy of yours. May you continue to enjoy each change as Ethan grows up. Praying your packing will go well too. XO

    ReplyDelete