Friday, April 08, 2005

My First Tribute

Ah well yesterday i left quite a long post...but as my lame oh computer decided to freeze right when i tried to post it! So today i am writing a totally new one! New material! yay. Well a lil recap of yesterday. I worked two jobs...so tiring! Five hours at Red Robin and then and hour and half break then another 5 hours at Starbucks! oh dang was i tired after...but at least there are perks when working in a COFFEE place! hahah So anyhoo
What my sister does in her blog once in awhile is do tributes ish to people. I think it is such a cool idea. I would do one every day cuz i love doin it! but i will do one every once in awhile!
So my first subject is someone who has been on my mind for awhile. I havent seen her in two months but i get to see her in 5 days!!!! Her name is Stephanie Joy Killingsworth! So here is some history...
I met her 8 months ago in Scotland. I was there doing YWAM at Celtic Way DTS in Paisley Scotland. (www.celticwaydts.org.uk) wow was that an expierence! Well Steph's parents are the base leaders and on the day before it started she decided to join! Well i still like to think it was cuz of me...cuz she met me...then decided to join! hahah but we'll never know for sure! hahah So there were only 8 of us in the school. Four boys and four girls and wierd enough all between 18-20! so it was sweet! Well Me and Steph just got along really well from the very beginning. We were inseperable! We just clicked and it was an awesome friendship! After a couple months we realized that we are EXACTLY the same. In moods and everything! its really weird. You should see us together, we finish each others sentences! well the problem was that our moods came at opposite times, so she was happy i was annoyed, she was annoyed i was happy! so one of us was always cheering the other up! But it made such a great friendship at the same time! i dunno its odd!
Then in we went to Morocco in Northern Africa for our 2 month outreach. now that was a crazy time but we go so close, talking about the future and what we believe. It was hard leaving but I get to see her in less than 5 days!!!
I have never had such a friend as Steph. Yes i have had many great friends but none that can compare to I guess the deepness Steph and my friendship goes to. I feel that our friendship is one that will last a lifetime! I feel that now we will have to see! hahaha
Now there is a ton more i could talk about Steph but i will leave that for another time maybe!
You all have an awesome amazing day! cuz the sun is shining outside and it is gorgeous!!!
God Bless
signing off
cherie

1 comment:

  1. hey, i am a friend of stephanie's from springfield, missouri, and i was looking for her blog. do you have her blogspot address?

    ReplyDelete