Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Three's Company!?!

After reminscing horrendously over Scotland and Morocco, I need to move on. They are great memories and I will never forget my time there but I am in Canada now! So I have decided to tell the great winding story of how I became friends with my two best girlfriends. Brittany Cressman (B*ritz) and Kelsi Spletzer (Kels).

First I have to start with Kels becuase we have both lived in Abbotsford all our lives. I first met her at this little youth group I was going to called YAAC (Youth At Alderbrook Church) It was a great youth group, a really tight nit group of about 10. Well Kels started coming a few month after me. She became friends with my friends that went to her school. I never really liked her. She tried to hard. (and really I was jealous because she was best friends with my little high school boyfriend). So we sneered at each other all the time. We had to do stuff together out of youth because we had the same friends. I always thought of her as trying to steal my friends. And she always wanted to hurt me for the "looks" I gave her. But you must realize I did not find out about those "looks" until a couple months ago!!!! I thought I was so innocent! ha!

So after about a year of that things changed. Me and my lil highschool boyfriend broke up and i seldom went to youth. After a couple months I did again, and I dont even know how it started but Kels and I started to hang out! Slowly we both got over our preconcieved annoyances and actually had fun together! Now it has been over a year and we have a blast! We still have fights here and there becaue we are very different but other times, man I have memories I will never forget!

Now it is Britts turn! So she is from Saskatchwen(yes i know poor girl). Well the first time I ever met her I went mini golfing! Her parents had just moved here and she was here for a lil while in the summer. She went to Caronport HIgh School. Her parents were really good friens with some of my friends parents (one including my highschool bf) So 4 of us went out mini golfing. I really didnt know what to make of her. Very different. So fast forward about a year. I was working at a Camp in Mission. I was a cook witha bunch of friends. One night all of us staff went to the waterslides for this concert. We got home at like 2am. But on teh way home we stopped at Tim Hortons which is 24 hours. Well the girl at the counter looked sooo familiar but I could not put my finger on it! Well I get to the counter and she says "Do I know you from somewhere?" I was like hey! "Do you go to MEI?" ..."No"... "oh"..."oh wait, your andrews girlfirend!!! I remember you"..."oh ya your Brittany!" and that was the end!
Well now lets fast forward about 3 or 4 months. I was in grade 12 and didnt have many friends.I was just beginging to hang out with Kels but only a lil. When Britt and Andrew start calling me up to hang out with them. So slowly but surely I come back and hang with all of them. Britt and Kels were already friends from the summer so i was the odd girl out. But after we spent the whole sumer inseperable we were 3 best friends!

Now there is the story...I think I am in a picture mood again! So I am going to show some awesome pictures. Now I have told about our summer a little but one of these days I will need to tell a lot more stories! enjoy!!!
signing off
cherie

1 comment:

  1. In my defense..i only wanted to hurt her once..and that's because she called me a name i did not appreciate. id just as soon ignore her haha BUUUT, we got over it, and we love each other now :) youre great cher. love ya!
    ~Kelsi

    ReplyDelete