Monday, November 07, 2005

Time for something new

ahhh Im sorry! Its been forever since I posted. We went away for a week then had guests here and stuff so things have been soo crazy! Well we have decided on outreach. I am going to Spain! We are flying into Murcia which is on the east Coast...then going down to Malaga....we are thinking of going into Morocco but still praying about it. Jules and I are leading this team then John is leading a team into Athens and pilgramaging down into israel. Itll be great.

Hmmm other things....our trip to Iona was alright. Not the best. It rained a ton! so horrible. The place is so beautiful in the sun. Then we headed up to Lewis which was also quite rainy. But still great. We stayed at Moraig McPails house. Her husband is normally our speaker when we go there but he past away a coupel months ago! Moraig being her amazing self still had us there...all 12 of us! Dear Lady. They are amazing ppl...

I thought i would post some pictures of Iona....it is just too beautiful to pass up! Things are going good....lil stressful but not bad...Im tired and this weekend I got almost no sleep...Woke up at 5am on morn and 7 the other to say goodbye to some friends....
enjooy the pics!

The Group of us on Martyr's Beach



Aint it just gorgeous!!!!

cheers love you all

cherie

1 comment:

  1. hey..i just came across your blog..i'm from ywam vancouver and my husband used to be on staff with ywam in paisley and actually we are leading a team to morocco this january and then we're going to be in scotland for the second half of the trip. you should let us know if you guys end up in morocco....is julie simon the one leading the team with you? my husband ( Mike) staffed her DTS in paisley....anyways, just wanted to say hi....

    ReplyDelete