Monday, November 28, 2005

The rain in spain fall mainly in the plain!

Its that time once again. To say goodbye. My life is full of goodbyes. Some happy others sad. I feel like I say goodbye to people leaving more than myself leaving. Maybe that is because I am now a fixture in Stanely House. We are leaving in about 2 hours for the train station in paisley where we will head over to the Prestwick Airport. Our flight leaves at 1645pm and heads right over to Murcia, Spain. I believe we arrive at 2045. or so. We will, God willing, find a hostel! Then the next day we bus over to Gibralter!
Now I have no idea how much I will be able to check email or post so ya.This may be goodbye for a time! thankfully Chase is taking his laptop! So i can put my pictures on him computor and post them! Oh and we will be in Morocco from the 8th-18th and I dont think I will check my xanga or anything:S YWAMese is on here to much and i dont have time to unywamese it! hahaha! But please pray for me and my team, for safe travel, random meetings to witness, umm unity! that is a big one, and health too. Also for Jules and myself as leaders and also when we go into Morocco, im not looking forward to feeling the way i felt last year with the men there. Please pray for protection over us! Ahhh thank you everyone! Im going to miss you all so much, although most I miss already! #
To sign off I left a few pics of our teams:) enjoy!


Greece, Turkey, Isreal Team


Spain Team

September DTS 2005



God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment