Thursday, November 24, 2005

Waiting for the warmth

Wow its been way too long. Seriously. Ive gotten so hooked on my xanga which has background pics and music. But there I post really short. See here I guess I can post longer. But by now noone checks this blog cuz i havent written in it for so long! IM SORRY!
Now catchup time. Oh dear this may take awhile. Ok lets see. This past month has been our last of lectures. We went over to West Kilbride to the base Seamill there. We had a week of lectures. It was great. Such a beautiful place. I got to watch the sunset one night set over the mountains on the Isle of Aaron. Wow amazing. I should show a picture ok here just a sec

Ok there. So gorgoeus eh! Alright so ya, this week was kind of our culture shock and such time. I missed three of the days cuz one was my day off then two I had this new staff training meeting. It was for people all across YWAM Scotland. It was really cool. The first day we met in Stirling had learned stuff and presented stuff from other bases and prayed for them as well. Hung out with people building relationships. It was really cool. Today was here at Stanely and we did more of the same. I really enjoyed learning about each base! I had no idea what they did, dang God is doing some amazing work in Scotland. Using some amazing people too. Then the National Leadership Team came and ate a huge feast...an English Lady made us a Thanksgiving dinner.Oh it was good. Then the NLT guys all prayed for us... It was really really cool.

That has been my last two days. Oh wait last night I went over to the Killingsworths for one of their birthdays and we had another huge turkey dinner! Oh so good. Watched some Napolian Dynamite as well. hahah Oh and I had some sparkling champagne too. It wasnt too terrible, although it was some cheap sugary stuff. It was festive! hahah

Now outreach! We leave in 4 days! Monday the 28th! So I will let you know our plan oh and before I forget...our school has an outreach xanga! it is www.xanga.com/cwdts we will be updating it was we travel! Both teams. anyway...ok So first we are flying into Murcia....we dotn know where we are staying yet there. The next day we are taking a bus into Gibralter. Its really cool because that was the original place. The very first one mentioned in prayer and it is the most open and has tons for us to do. We even have places to stay for free which is so amazing. We will be there for about 1o days then we will be getting on a ferry down to Morocco! We will be in Morocco for 8 or 9 days. We will be in Essaouira . Oh and just to let you know I probable wotn be able to check this while I am there. So in Essaouira we will be visiting our old friends. Maybe doing some construction or so. now after we leave morocco we are unsure! We are still waiting to hear from two YWAM bases. in Madrid and Bilboa. Madrid looks promising but we are not sure! We are following Gods voice!

Alright I need to be off! Thanks for all the prayers! Sorry for the lack of writing!

cheers

cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment