Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Not A New Years Resolution


Everytime I think about my blog I feel bad... I always want to have such amazing things to say which causes me to feel like I'm climbing a mountain every time I write!

I don't like New Year's Resolutions... so this is just a new way of looking at my blog... Im not going to write a chapter of a novel everytime I post... Im just going to write what I'm thinking or feeling and write it from me:)

So here goes nothing:)
and a picture that made me happy today:) I took this picture while travelling with my brother James in Green Park in London:)

Have a great day!
Cherie

2 comments:

  1. That's why I've never started a blog - it would feel like an obligation to me. But hey, I'd love to read a chapter of your novel at a time! Love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the greening trees Sweetheart. That hit the spot. Something to look forward to.

    Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete