
The other thing that I am really
excited about is hanging out with new friends! We are going to be watching it with our new Care Group!
Our Care Group was recently started by another couple and us... we desperately wanted to meet other young couples in our church. So we got a bunch of names and set it up:) Each couple is fairly newly married (I think 5 years is the longest marriage so far & one is engaged), we are all quite new to Calgary and last of all we all are Kidless!
Funny enough the couples are dropping like flies! Not leaving our group but the first week one couple announced they were pregnant... two weeks later another TWO couple announce they are pregnant too! So 3 out of 7 couples are going to have babies in car seats in September! I know what that means... LOTS of Baby Showers this Summer!
I'm very excited for what this year holds:)

Did you try the football strawberries? They look super! ah, yummy.
ReplyDelete