Tuesday, September 11, 2012

18 Weeks!

I'm already waddling! I have been waddling for a few weeks now! What the heck!! I've always had a bad back. It got even worse at my first job in Calgary. The desk was horrible and the chair was even worse. I had parts of it duct taped. Thankfully at my current job I have a ball! So much better. But even so, I have been seeing a Chiropractor every other week for almost 2 years! Which means Baby T is making my back do strange things/movements hence the waddle. Oh well. What can you do!

Today is 18 weeks! Time is flying by. This picture is a bit different as Ben was not around to take the picture... so I got to try out my tripod on only myself! Took quite a few takes but oh well!


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, more and more... still can wear a couple shirt though!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: quite good actually... I just go to bed so late!
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby T for the first time!!
Miss Anything? coffee
Movement: maybe... but i dunno!
Food cravings: chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hmm not a big fan of ground beef right now
Have you started to show yet: Yes, but I dont think people can always tell yet!
Gender prediction: Girl but I have been having dreams that Baby T is a he!

Symptoms: Owie ligaments!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: very happy and content:)
Looking forward to: Finding out the he/she!!

3 comments:

  1. I Love your baby bump and all it represents - another grandbaby to love and pray for. Cheers to you sweety. XO

    ReplyDelete