Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Halfway...

Phew... halfway, when did that happen!!! 20 more weeks! I wish I could just sleep for the next 20 weeks and not do a thing. But I don't think that will happen!

So here goes nothing...


How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 15lbs gained! Oh dear!
Maternity clothes? Mostly, but trying very hard to wear as many of my own clothes as possible!
Stretch marks? I almost thought I saw some and freaked out! So I gave in and bought Bio Oil!

Sleep: The last few nights have been HORRIBLE!!! My arms keep falling asleep on me and waking me up!
Best moment this week: Getting KV Bijou jewelery from Ben:):)
Miss Anything? Wine, coffee, caffeine, working out (i feel way to gross)
Movement: not yet, I think i am too busy to notice!
Food cravings: hmmm i just eat whatever I can... i can't believe how much I can fit inside me now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing particularly, more just feeling queasy gross in general!
Have you started to show yet: umm quite a bit!
Gender: BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, i dunno if it will ever be out! it goes way in there!

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been quite moody this week, poor Ben
Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving with the Family!!


I would love to write more... but I am truly exhausted and I really need to do laundry and make dinner... oy:<

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah for Thanksgiving with the family!! We are celebrating both 'down here', also!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie, I have to say: you look SO good!! Beautiful momma. :D

    ReplyDelete