Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baby T is a. . . .



That's right!!! We are having a boy!!! Ben and I had our 19 week ultrasound yesterday! We got to see everything! The babies heart, umbilical cord, bladder... etc. Everything looks good!! Which is such a blessing:) I was trying very hard not to get my hopes up about finding out what gender Baby T is but it was hard:) After a bit of measuring the heart and other things the technician asked if we wanted to know the gender!! We said "Yes!!" so she showed us Baby T's private parts... so exciting!!

Everyone I know is having a boy! Its so crazy!! But hey, it will be a sweet boys club!!

I would have loved to have a girl but really, I love that we will have a boy as the oldest!! I will miss not buying the dresses and doing a girls hair but that will hopefully come one day!!

For now I can get ready for rowdy:):) which I don't mind at all (maybe I will one day). Ben and I are very excited! We only found out yesterday and I have already gone to 3 stores for boy clothes... hehe


My Baby Stuff!!!

19 Week Love for Baby T

19 Weeks today too!! Almost halfway!! I wish it would go faster!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I'm so excited for you! Boys are adorable and so much fun! I'll have to send you some boy things now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi is so excited to have another boy in the family!! Great pictures! LOL that you already have that many clothes :) Don't buy too much...I have lots to lend you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I love having a boy as the oldest :o) Your gender announcement pictures are cute :o)

    ReplyDelete