Sunday, September 09, 2012

Life Lately

I just have to say... I love being pregnant. My belly is round and noticeable and I love it:) (although there are a few times I think people don't realize I'm pregnant so I rub my belly a bit to make it obvious!) I feel good, although so so tired and am anxiously waiting to be able to feel the baby move! I think I have, but I am not totally sure!!

Also.. Baby T has decided February 15th is not a good day to be expected and has changed it to February 12... maybe to be closer to Daddy's birthday (Feb 10) so I am actually 3 days farther along than I thought!!

I had gone to the Doctor and she thought I was measuring large... and who knows how large that means! So she sent me for my first Ultra Sound... yay! It was so awesome, Ben came with me and even cancelled a big meeting he had as it was the only appointment I could get! We got to watch Baby T kick, elbow, dance, suck his/her thumb and bounce around for 30 minutes! It was pure bliss:) While we watched the technician measured everything, showed us everything and told us Baby T was measuring 17 weeks and 1 day... not 16 weeks and 5 days! So all my belly pics are off... haha oh well! 

Baby T's first Picture... zillions more to come one day! 

I have never really understood the joy of ultrasounds... people post them and I go "cool" and thats it! Half the time I can't even tell where the baby actually is!! But boy did that all change after our first ultra sound!! If you can't tell what this picture is.. Baby T is staring straight at you... with his/her face laying down. The left side of the picture is Baby's T's ribs!

Things have been very busy in this Timmermans household as of late, just lots of friends and hang outs! I really do love being busy but I am so exhausted I could pass out right now... maybe I will...bye!!!

3 comments:

  1. May you continue to enjoy every part of your pregnancy. So glad you are feeling better and not nauseated anymore. So excited to soon meet Baby T face to face!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Ultrasounds really are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Sunshine Glory Days has new meaning, right?? So fun to keep up with you and be excited for you. Praying all goes very well!! Love you three!

    ReplyDelete