Its moving! I feel so good right now! I sent off my visa application to Ottawa this morning. Oh that was a load off! I had to go everywhere! I had to go to the bank, go get passport pictures and find out what a Permanent Residence card was since no one around knows! I asked so many random people! Finally a guy (who was a midget!) at a building I accidentally walked into told me! So that helped! Then i sent it off. Im really scared though cuz my passport is in it! And so I need it all before I can leave. So booking flights is really sketchy. But i am going to just trust God and when I find a deal God is pointing at Ill take it!
With all that running around I was almost late for work! So i missed my free coffee before I started and I was exhausted so fast. My break was a welcome relief. I have now told both Starbucks and Red Robin. At Reds some of the day waitresses werent happy I was leaving. It was cute. Then I was so scared to tell Starbucks! Here I am a new hire who has just found her knich and Im taking off! WEll Chris my manager was really good about it. He told me how it is not very often they hire someone who learns so quickly and is always bubbly and so great with the customers. Ah it made me feel so good! I want to go back when i come back but I know all the staff will be different which is dissappointing. People get transfered and stuff so much. I love all the people I work with. It was agreat expierence though thats for sure!
OOO ahhhh I found out something really really really really exciting!!! Ok my sister lives with her husband in California. Most of you probably read her blog, www.nothingbutbluesky.blogspot.com she is such a great writer, well her and her husband Josh are going to be in Scotland in April! They are staying at a time share with Josh's parents in St Andrews. And they invited me to stay with them for a day or two! oh man that would be so amazing! Plus if I didnt see them then I probably wouldnt for a couple years since they live in Cali and all! and they can see where I live out there!!!! eeeek im so excited! I also just cant wait to be at the giant house again! Stanely House! This time ill have my own room in the old servant quarters wing. See Stanely House was built in 1880 buy the man who actually started the town of Paisley. It is huge and everything is wood carved sent over from america! hahah the stair case is amazing! we had to polish it for our work duties! ahh so annoying! hhaha. Well you are probably bored to death so I will sign off!
Oooo thought of something. My Norwiegen friend from my DTS is in Turkey right now on a prayer missions trip, so if anyone thinks about it send a prayer up for her and her team. they are getting a lil sick and stuff. They were in Antioch yesterday! crazy eh! ok byes!
signing off
cherie
Where Has Time Gone?
5 months ago

To my sweet bubbly fast learning daughter - how can I express to you how much I love and admire you, seeing how you have matured into a beautiful Christian young woman. You amaze me - God has gifted you with organizational skills (even though your room is a Total mess) that are evident as you have basically done all this paperwork on your own, checking things out, running around and asking and then doing it. As a Mom it is exciting to see God's hand on you in such real way, His promises are never broken and how comforting to know that. I love you Cherie, my dear one. God's blessing on you as you continue your adventure with him. Love Mom
ReplyDelete