yes yes im sorry its been a long time. Ive tried to write but just ended up quitting. I swear I have mono! im so tired all the time. Everyone who asks me how I am I reply "Good but tired". Ah it sucks. At the moment my eyes are drooping and my contacts feel like they'll just pop out any second! But ohwell. This week has been quite slow. Although I have done a lot. I went to my first club for my friend Sarah's 19th birthday. It was an after party for Black Eyed Peas at Cheers Night Club in Delta. It was a really nice one too. Big comfy couches. It was a lot of fun. Its just so lame how people have to get drunk to have fun! Me and Sarah had a blast and we didnt drink! Come on people grow up! Ah well. I had an interesting conversation with a friend about drinkin the other day. hmm anywhoo.
Went to The Falls today. Such a beautiful place. I went there for my birthday a couple months ago. So hot and beautiful! It was me Kels and Britt. We just laid out on the rocks and tanned. Ah relaxing. Let the worries of the world just flow away. Finally my skin is seeing some sun!
Well I heard from the Visa Place. Not good. They asked me for 4 things I am missing. It was frustrating because I know I had one of them in the package for sure. But even more frustrating was that I had sent the cheque and one other document before they emailed say "send all four together or you may be refused" Not cool! So I am just sitting and waiting. The one document I sent is relaly important. So I cant just re-apply yet! Im a sitting duck! Why does it have to be so hard!
So if you could all keep that in your prayers that would be amazing! Now I really need to sleep now! I have to go to Vancouver tomorow to buy equiment! good nite everyone!
signing off
cherie
Where Has Time Gone?
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment