Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dang Im Cool!

After much thought about getting a digital or not. Well I got a grand idea. Pennies!!!! I have saved pennies since like grade 8. Every Christmas me and my brother both get bottle of Nes Quick Chocolate mild syrup, so I started to collect pennies and put them in the empty bottles!! So I have saved up about 8 bottles full! It has taken me about 4 days to fully count them. I finally finished today. Exactly $50!!! So that goes to my camera! Plus I have a tin full of toonies and loonies and a couple 5 dollar bills. So all together I have $109 in change! Im so happy! So that is about a third of my camera! but still a bit.

I have no new news about my visa. I should get an email any day now. Im a little nervous but actually crazily peaceful about it! Thank you so much for all your prayers I know they are making a difference in everything! Especially for me the biggest worry wart not to be worried at all!

I took someones shift tonight but I got there and they didnt need me! I was so excited! I had worked 530am to 12 so i was drained! But of course me the little flutter bug I am have to go out with friends tonight! So it is 830pm and im still waiting for them to get home from work. Well Britt anyway! You need to understand though, I have not seen any friends since last tuesday! Ah my social life is gone! haha.

This is probably my most random post but oh well! enjoy! Maybe ill throw in some pictures too!!
signing off
cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment