Monday, July 18, 2005

Hmmmm Relax

So I had three mornings off in a row! It was so wierd! The first one I did a ton of errands and tired myself out right before working like 6 hours to midnite. Then the next day I slept in and was bored! The same thing happened the next day. I was bored! Man I didnt realize that working keeps me not bored. Dang that sucks. It makes me appreciate my days off I guess if I dont have them that much.
So yesterday was beautiful! Oh man was it finally hot! After all this rain in July! Of course I worked. But in the evening they didnt need me! So I called up Kels and Kev and we headed of to Cultus Lake! Only by the time we got there the sun had hid behind the mountains:< So swimming was freezing! It was still relaxing though.

Oh cool news, I got my camera! I love it! Only now all the pictures I take here, I dont have a computor to download them onto. This one is a dinorsaur:< Oh dear. I got an email today from the VIsa place. Finally! Its been forever. They have started to process it. So they havent realized that I didnt sign my check yet. It sucks cuz all I can do is sit here and wait and pray. They say all throughout the email. Do not contact us, Do not reply to this email. This is an automatic response. Ughers!

Im excited for tonight! A friend Kyla from highschool decided to have all these people from school over! So a ton of old friends are getting together! Its going to be a blast! Plus she has a pool and a hot tub! yes! score!!

Well we have two homeless men living behind our backyard. We live behind a church and they have been sleeping at the back of the church under and little shelter thing by a door. I have a feeling they are the same guys that just got kicked out of living in a tree behind Red Robins. They lived in this tree for months! We kept on having our bottles stolen and could not figure oit out. Finally someone saw them and saw that they had been sleeping during the day up there! So crazy. We they got kicked out and then it rained the other day and these two guys show up here. Its a little scary but i wanna give them stuff but what if they rob us! We are pretty relaxed here too:S Oh well itll be ok. Poor guys. My manager at Reds who is a Christian had writeten a not to them by the bottles. It was quite funny. I dont remember the exact saying but it went something like this. "God in Heaven is watching you and wants you to get your life back together and get a job and stop stealing our bottles." I had to smile when I saw it one morning.

Ok now I am hungry for some dinner! Good night all and have a great night!
signing off
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment