Oh dear is right. Well Cherie made a big boo boo. I was so excited to get my letter and everything and be able to send for my visa that i missed one little detail that has ruined it all. I didnt sign the cheque. Not cool at all, theyll see that and send it back! i dont have time for that! So I emailed them today, although i know the offices are closed but they will get it early monday, asking if i could pay online visa instead, i have no clue if it will work.
But i am trusting God. He is able to do anything. He could change the weather in the blink of an eye! So I am having faith he will do what needs to be done. But ive also slowly learned that we need to pray. God cant do things unless we pray. We need to release him through prayer to be able to do the things he wants to do. For example if someone is ill and we pray they can be healed, if they are not healed either it was not Gods plan. And I have been thinking lately, not to cause controversy, but that maybe there wasnt enough prayer for a miracle. Not enough persistence, endurance. It is an interesting way of thinkin about it. i got the idea from the book Intercessory Prayer by Dutch Sheets. Its a great book but like all teachings you must filter them and not beleive anything. The neat thing about this book is htat he uses a lot of Greek and Hebrew and translates the various meanings that come up, which makes some things very interesting!
Wow well now there is a tangent! What I want to end with is that please pray for me and the visa. Pray that God will prepare someones heart there in Ottawa to be kind and let it pass. God has blinded people before! He can do anything. So all I ask is pray. And for me too for worry. That is one of my biggest stumbling blocks is worry. That is why I have the verse Matt 6. Ah it applies to me so much!. Thank you so much all!
God Bless
cherie
Where Has Time Gone?
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment