Alright,
At the moment, we are waiting, waiting, and um ya waiting. We were supposed to leave an hour ago! ahh. We are heading off to England yay...well not yet. We are heading down to Melrose to start are great 100km hike down to England! yay. Tim is our speaker this year! ya Tim, he was ours last year as well, fun guy:) haha Just thought i would give a heads up that I will not be blogging or anything for 10 days! Have a great 10 days, ill have to catch up on all xangas and such after!!!! byes
cheers
cherie
Where Has Time Gone?
4 months ago

Hey there I dont know if you got my email but I sent one to you and was wondering if you were going to write back Jon
ReplyDeletei just had a blended strawberry lemonade..and it was marvelous. not because it tasted good, but because it reminded me of you.
ReplyDelete- love you. kev.