Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Oh how I miss


Just knowing that I will be away from my family for 2 years is the hardest thing to deal with. Ive been away for a week and Ive already gotten homesick. The other hard thing is missing my neice. She is the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I missed the first 5 months of her life because I was here in Scotland, now I will miss her 1st birthday as well as her 2nd. It is so depressing just thinkin about it. She is so precious to me. I have waited in anticipation since Andy and Cara got engaged, hm even before that, to have a niece! 6 years later I finally have on and I am missing so much! Her first real steps, her first word! Everything! It is so hard to think that I will miss 2 years!

Now these pictures are ones that Andy and Cara burned me onto a CD to take with me. Along with some darling videos as well. It has been wonderful. I love the top one, it is my favorite. That is such a Sarah face just staring in wonderment wanting to touch whatever she sees. Then this one beside me was a surprise one I got on the Picture CD. OH it is so cute! She is giggling at the sign! hahaha. And this last picture is my family. Or what there was that night. Heidi and Josh live in Cali so they arent in it. I do wonder when we will be able to get a full family picture all together, probably not until me or Jamie gets married! Oh dear that could take forever! Ah but I know Jamie will get married one day.

It is almost dinner and this blog has taken me so long to finish. I have actually given up about 3 times and stormed out of the room because it was taking so long. I think it has something to do with so many laptops all over the house using the wireless connection. I believe there are 7 in this house! then as well as 4 normal computors!

Alright I am off! Have a good day everyone! I miss you all back home!

Cheers

cherie

2 comments:

  1. My sweet Cherie, I miss you too. Nice to hear how God is using you and what an exciting adventure it is for you. Thanks for the newsy blogging you are doing, keep it up. Love you dearly - Mom (XO)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cherie,

    only SEVEN MORE MONTHS till we get to see you out in bonnie scotland! now that our hawaii trip is over, we are anticipating this next one even more! love you, cherie.

    --josh and heidi

    ReplyDelete