I have had a few things consuming my mind these past few days. Its friendship and loss. First of what is friendship? Frienship is a person who you enjoy seeing, who you enjoy spending time with. Someone you feel comfortable with. Someone who you can talk to about almost anything.
Those are just a few things I thought of, Im sure there are many more things to describe friendship. The reason its been on my mind is I feel Ive lost a friendship, well I dont know what to make of it. Its brought me back to many past friendships I have lost. Over the years there have been a few. But some I didnt feel the loss. Others I have felt a deep loss. Now that is what is going around my mind. The loss feeling. Now why is it that being around a lost friendship makes the feeling of loss multiply? And opposite why is it that if the person is not around the feeling of loss almost is gone. Is it the out of sight out of mind way of thinking? I just dont understand. Hearing about the person and such is hard. And Im not just talking about more than just friends relationships. Im talking about real friendships between anyone. I guess I feel a loss and I dont even know if Ive lost this friendship. It feels like it. I guess the feeling of loss depends on the deepness of friendship.
Hmm ramblings. Dont you love them. I hate this feeling. I think though it is larger because Im far from home. Oh dear. I believe that is enough ramblings for today. It was heavy on my mind so getting it out helped:)
Alright good bye
Cherie
Where Has Time Gone?
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment