Sunday, September 25, 2005

Busyness is not a virtue

Im so very sorry, my bloggings have slowed. I have to blame it on xanga hahah its takin up my blogging time. And my emailing time for that matter! Well this past week has been very great and it is the weekend. Not too much of a relaxing weekend but good none the less. Friday we had this big speaker guy come to Stanely house. About 70 people showed up for it. It was quite funny, we found that most of our house staff congregated in the office to get away from all the people. I only knew about 3 of them and they barely remebered me so there wasnt really any one besides our staff to talk to. Everyone was YWAM Scotland staff. We all felt our precious house being over run! haha...i just ended up busying myself with refeshing tea water and bisquits! I also have a lot of hospititaly stuff to do since Mel is in Ireland.

Friday night I headed over with John, May DTS staff, to the Killingsworths, the base leaders house. We played a game of LOTR Risk with the boys and John and I lost. It wasnt our fault! We got the crappiest cards! hahah and our rolls went down the tube. Oh well. We also watched a movie. Interesting walking back to Stanely house at 130am with drunk teens all over the place! haha

Saturday was amazing! Slept in then woke up to an almost empty house! All the students had left for Stirling and other staff other places! So i made myself some beloved tea and sat and watched the first three episodes of Lost. Great show. Then watched a movie. Yes it was my relaxing day and I loved it. I love being home alone, especially when that means that 20 ppl are gone! Then around 8 Steph Killingsworth picked me up and I head to Barstille, a pub in Glasgow to watch her friends play jazz. It was great fun, got some sweet pictures and a few videos!

Woke up after another late night this morning and headed into Glasgow with Jules. Ah it was fun girl times. We went to our favorite Starbucks which now Steph K has a job at! Hmmm Peppermint Mocha! Then we headed to Borders and hung out there for about an hour. I bought a travel diary which is really cool! I can put pictures and stamps and tickets and stuff in it! Also I bought a book called Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. He wrote The Da Vinci Code. It will be interesting, I hear that it is quite a different perspective than myself. Hmmm... It was cheap so why not. I like good mysteries!

My greatest friend Kelsi has made it to France. She is doing her DTS, discipleship training school. Im so excited for her! It mostly in French too! She is hopefully coming to visit me at the end of March! yay! Alright I better be off! cheers
cherie

2 comments:

  1. Hey I dont know if you'll get this before you leave today,but do you have thoes pics saved anywhere up there? The ones from Sat night? I didn't know if you downloaded them onto any of the computers yet?
    cool,
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you better believe in coming to visit haha i fully will!!! i miss ya lots! love ya
    love kelsi

    ReplyDelete