I finished my other puzzle on Sunday, and started a new one today. So this is my third puzzle and Ive been here three weeks. Oh dear. Its an Anne Geddes one! So cute but it is going to be a hard one. The whole thing is sunflowers and it is 900 peices of that. Oh with one lil baby in the middle.
So saturday our team went Gorge Walking. Its where you put on a wet suit and walk up a river. Its the best for group pictures because everyone just looks hilarious in these wet suits and brightly colored helmets and life jackets! It was so windy and cold. The poor students were shivering. Steph had a bad cold too!The picture on the left is our team! plus two! hahaha and missing Jules and I. But Ok let me see if I can say everyone. Front row is Daniel (the one with no helmet) The second row starting on the left with the blue helmet is Micah, Jacqueline, Steph, Chase, Jane, Duncan, Ally (who is not a student) and her brother Daniel who is also not a student. Then top row from left is Bjorn, Phil, and Boaz! hahah there we go! Phil is the other staff. Ah dont they look great!
This place we went to is called the "Devils Pulpit". Oh was it gorgeous. Julie and I walked along the edge of the gorge and filmed and had a load of cameras. Well we could only walk about 2 minutes with them becuase the gorge was giant! It was great fun. We had to climb down these steep stairs it was so scary. I was holding a video camera as I went and recording but Julie made me put it away cuz I probably would have died! It was so slippery and the stairs we so old they pointed down! But all around was beautiful. The green was breathtaking.Well I must be off. Oh just to let you know I have also now joined the world of xanga! I know a lot of people in it, but I am keeping both. I think this will be my serious one and xanga will just be funny random jokes and stuff! so if you want to check it out as well it is www.xanga.com/sunshineglorydays the only thing is that you have to be a member to comment :S sorry. You could always leave a comment on here about it! Well thats enough! cheers mate!
cherie

Well, my dear Cherie, I am so thankful for friends/coworkers like Julie to keep an eye on you so you can enjoy God's beautiful nature in safety! Love you, love the pics, read your "zanga" thingy too and love the background picture. God bless you sweetheart - this is getting mushy, but you warm my heart. Sarah's birthday party was fun, will e-mail you about it today sometime. Love Mom
ReplyDelete