The worst part of it was, the pulling. Altho I could not feel and thing, I could feel his hand on my whole jaw pull and yanking. Ahhhh it gives me the shivers now, but then it was all...meh! A not so great part was when I heard the "oh no" I didnt really care cuz of the Serax (goofy pills) but I did wonder. So after I got out of the chair, at least I think that was when they told me, ya my cavity for my filling was a lil too deep...So they gave me a root canal while I was there. Its kinda funny cuz they thought I was sleeping the whole time. But no. I was listening to their convos. They talked about their kids, vacationing, all sorts of stuff. Other peoples teeth, all while yanking these giagantic teeth from my mouth. Oh but got to keep the teeth! There is only half of one tho cuz it was crooked in my mouth and wore down. I remember being led outside and feeling really wierd cuz I had to be led. You know those times you skinned your knee or arm when you were little but it didnt hurt much until you saw your mom or dad then the tears came. Well that ALMOST happened to me. I saw my dad and he grabbed my arm to lead me out and I almost started crying although I could not really feel any pain! But I did restrain!
Yesterday was full of sleeping, watching tv and movies and trying to drink. My niece Sarah Mae came and visited, although I didnt have the strength to hold her. She has a new face she likes to make. She likes to show off her top gums where teeth are not yet appearing. So she will lift her face high squish her eyes close and smile super big! It was so adorable! I was so happy to see her. I hadnt for like a couple weeks I think. She is just the best neice ever! (shhh I know i only have one).
I felt like such a big yetserday! Over a period of 4 hours I ate a whole thing of tomoto soup and all of the instant pudding my mom made! well besides one bowl my brother stole! I totally forgot but the reason I was so hungry was I hadnt eaten in about 24hours. So there ya go, I dont feel too much like a pig.
Last night my friend Britt stopped by with starbucks! She had gotten me an iced Passion tea lemonade. hmmmm. We sat and watched Alex and Emma. Such a cute movie! it was so sweet. Now I believe I am in great need for a bath. Oh I need to read my book. I hear it calling out my name!
signing off
cherie

Happy recovery chipmunk face. I'm glad you got that over with and now you are all about the mending. I really like your writing - you discribed Sarah's new expression perfectly with words. It's a hoot ya? Kathy
ReplyDelete