Saturday, May 14, 2005

Only Halfway There

First I want to thank everyone who commented and gave me advice! It was really a great help hearing others opinions. I have decided to train as a waitress and if things dont work out i can always give my two weeks notice. So thanks again!
Well i guess its a lil over halfway. I just did an eight hour shift at Starbucks. Then a at least 2 hours shift at Reds is comin up. I can feel the cafene flowing thru my viens right now! So not too much has happened! That is why i havent written! well i dont wanna write about work all the time! But that is pretty much my life at the moment.
Oh on wedneday it was my day off, so i drove off to Langley with Mandie. A sweetie i work with at Reds. It was a ton of fun. She is getting married in August so we shopped for some wedding stuff. It was great times. Nice and hot out too.
So yesterday was a great relaxing day. I did work late but i had all afternoon to chill. I started a puzzle! i love puzzles! then i had a bath, read my great book Red by Ted Dekker. Wow is it a great book. So much of the symbolism i slowly caught. It is a lot like Narnia!! In the symbolizm way i guess. Just real people. hahah taht didnt really make sense. Well i read it on every break at work. Then started reading the third one, White, of the trilogy. Sigh. Its wonderful! Son anyhoo yesterday i also watched Opera. Which was interesting. It was about Meth addicts. Really sad too. But it was great relaxing that is for sure. Now i am trying to relax but im still so exhausted:<
So i will be off to just sit a be still. Everyone have a great day!
signing off
cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment