Monday, May 09, 2005

Final Decision

I have decided. I am giving my two weeks notice tomorrow at Red Robin. I have had it up wutever. I cannot deal with it. I finally put a name to what i feel like there. Disrespected! By my managers there and also by coworkers. They take advantage of me too much. Blah. I am happy with my decision though! I will hopefully be working at Camp Luther in Mission anyway! See for the past couple months I have not wanted to quit there cuz it I have my foot in the door for waitressing which is tons of money. But after watching servers for the past year and a half. I dunno if the money is worth it at the moment! So i do have expierence in the restaurant world so maybe one day it will be of use. Right now I will stick to my great Starbucks job, which i love by the way! Even though today was a 530-930 shift it wasnt that bad. The bad part was the 10-530. Ugh that sucked. And to make matters worse. Some random person drank my starbucks drink I had waiting for me in the back room of Reds! The Nerve!
So now I am exhausted. Yesterday was a crazy day too. Mothers Day was great. Had pizza with my Grandma Abrahams and Andy and Cara. Then went out with mom for coffee and walked thru some beautiful gardens. Well after that wonderful time I went in to Reds and the moment I stepped in my boss starts yelling at me for comin in that door! so that started the night rough. From there they got me to bus, with the promise of a free meal (which i never got). The whole night was alright but then a server decided to walk out without tipping AGAIN...this is the fourth time. That makes it about 12 bucks she has jipped me! oh dear. That about ruined my night. Tips ended up being not that great. sucky deal.
Well that about raps up the sucky Reds work. I believe though I must be off. I need to write some letters and watch Gladiator which my mother rented for me! Night ever one!
signing off
tired Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment