Monday, May 02, 2005

Long Long Ago

Wow, I was just looking through all my photo albums and all my pics on my computor. Man memories just sweep in. Ive changed so much in even the past 4 months. Looking back to a year ago I was a totally different person. Then looking a year before that I was even more different. Time is crazy I have to say. I guess its a good thing. Im not totally decided on that. On one side I miss a lot of those times I had and yet I love the times I have now. Although I dont particulary miss the person I was. Ive grown so much in the past, I guess I could say, eight months.
Well i guess that is enough remenising! The last 3 days have been work work work! Two eight hour days then another two five hour days. it rotates jobs! Actually taht is kinda neat! Altho this week i have to work at 530am twice! bahhhh not fun! oh well, i picked up an extra shift so the money is defenitely good. Now on my off time that i am not either working or out with friends i am trying to fill out an application form for the BIble College down the street. Altho i am so unsure of if God even wants me to be going there! I think it has come down to a leap of faith. I will fill it out, if God has a different plan for me then it will somehow stop my application. But i am only applying for one semester which makes me breath easier that i am not going for a full year without knowing wut God wants!
In other news Starbucks is getting a lot easier. I love making the drinks but i tend to do till more. Drinks are so much fun though! Altho i just realized today that i have been making hot chocolates wrong! I never put vanilla in them, but i was supposed to! Oops, I think i only made 3 of them so taht is good. Oops tho! hahah well tonite is girls night with Britz and Kels! We are renting some Seasons of Friends and Kels (the great cook) made cake and i am bringing veggies! so i better go cut them up since i have to leave in 20 minutes!
signing off
cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment