The last couple days have been just trying to get last minute things done. On Monday I had a lil panick since I had no shifts this week at either jobs and I could really use the money. I still have to buy contacts and some other expensive stuff. Well God answered my prayer and the next day I picked up three shifts! Although they were crazy. But I made enough money to cover my contacts! That was an amazing blessing. Now its thursday and I dont believe I will pick up anymore. I have way to much stuff to do!
On Monday I decided to go to the workout gym with Kev and Pat. Oh boy was that a stupid idea. See I bought 10 passes to go about 7 months ago and have only used one! But thank goodness they dont expire! I decided to do this Lat Pull which I had in my routine last year when I went. Well I had forgotton the weight I had done. So I just picked one. It was fine, I did 3 sets of 10 and my arms were shaking each time I got to 8 which is good right!? Well it is thursday and the pain has not stopped! My whole back is in pain. Just like the day after you go snowboarding for hte first time and you feel the pain in the muscles you never knew you had! I dotn know what I did wrong! Its not just my back but under my arms too! And to make it worse yesterday at work I was pushing two racks of glasses on this wheely thing. When the glasses fell off and i banged my shins into the wheely thing which is made of hard plastic. I couldnt walk for about 2 minutes. The pain when you hit you bones that only subsides with time. So now my whole body is in pain! My shins both have nice shiny bumps on them and my back and arms are just sore!
Ah how sucky eh! Well I am going to go do errands! Im going to get all my digitals pictures onto a CD then I will have a picture fest! Of everything!!
cheers
cherie
Where Has Time Gone?
5 months ago

Aw, poor Cherie!! Hope you get to feeling better, so you can get things done and get packed!!
ReplyDeleteLet us know the exact date you fly, so we can be thinking of you!
Hey Auntie Lil!
ReplyDeleteI will be flying out Sunday, August 28th at 1140pm! Cant wait. I am feeling a tiny bit better this morning so that is good! My brother told me to flip my mattress so I did!
Cherie