That is what the sign said as I went through the airport, ah it was great. The word small was such a tiny font too! Well I made it here safely! My flight was a nice short 8 hour non stop flight right into Glasgow. Fourtunately I got the window seat which was very nice but the seats were so tiny that I barely slept the whole trip! Oh well. I amused myself with little things here and there.
I feel really gross right now though since it is 345 am and I am wide awake. My body feels exhausted but my eyes are not sleepy. Ah I hate jet lag.
I love being here but it is at the same time wierd! It is a compeltely different feel from the last time I was here. My room is cute, but it is the coldest one, right beside the back door! The staff wing is compeltely full! So I will have to endure! But I like it. I have an electric blanket that was great! My bed is larger than mine at home too! Although here it takes up about one third of the entire room!

Here is beloved Stanely House!!! Now my room is the last window on the bottom right. Yes itis small!
It was so good to see everyone here! I had dinner with Julie and Mel, who is from Germany: she staffed this last May school and is currently doing outreach here in Paisley. It was very lovely. The three of us up in the attic. Finally I got some GOOD Tetley black tea, since mine went bad quite a while ago back home! The tea jar is never empty here at Stanely House! Ah well I feel my fingers slowing down so i better go to bed again and try to sleep:)
goodnight
cherie

D-Link's DI-725 Wireless 3G Mobile Router
ReplyDeleteAndy, EV-DO and WCDMA/UMTS are both widely accepted as being 3G wireless technologies ... SHARE THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER - Get the Guide to Laughing at LOVE, SEX or FAMILY.
This site is great, nice job!!
I have a penis enlargment pills reviews info site. It is about penis enlargment pills reviews articles and stuff.
Drop by when you can, nice site here!
Cherie! Brittany here... I am so glad you are there and safe and happy with your tea! haha. Its starting to sink in that you are gone. I had to delete your cell number from my cell memory, and it made me really sad. I sent Garrett off this morning and said goodbye to pam and amanda... so it has been kinda overwielming. I had a sad day. It was raining so hard, so work was brutal. So i just had time tho think, and miss my friends. Haha, sorry i'm being so emo. But I am also glad you are where you want to be. I know you are going to have an amazing time! I miss you lots already. Hopefully i'll tlak to you soon! *Hugs n kisses*
ReplyDeletecherie,
ReplyDeletehey! so glad that you made it there safely. SEE? i TOLD you it would all work out alright! we were praying, and still are for you. keep up the blogging. (8 more months till we visit you!)
love,
--heidi
p.s. i know you can delete comments & also i think that the blogger homepage has spamguard as well. just so the penis enlargement people stop pestering you :)