
Here is the close up one of me and the guy from Black Eyed Peas! Its kinda funny since I still dont know what his name is. All I know is he is the main rapper dude! This was the accidental picture we took.

This is after we chased him down and got another one with him. Actually this is the third try since the second was blurry!

So this is me and Kim! I talked about her in one of my first posts! She is a server at Red Robin, well was, this is her goodbye party cuz she moved to Calgary. She was the one that trained me as a server! She took me under her wing! Thanks Kim! Miss you tons!
Here is Mark Sawatzky golfing. I think this was a couple swings before he threw his club at the roof! hahaha, funny times
Ah this is Me, Kev, Mark and Kels at the fireworks. (Before all the stupid bullying/fighting) I have to admit the fireworks were beautiful! 
This is Mark Johansan from Portland Oregon! He was in my DTS with me! Ahh I had so much fun catching up with him. Thankfully before I left!
I love this picture. It is Mill Lake with Mt Baker behind. All over Abbotsford you get the best views of Mt Baker! Mill Lake is the lake right in the middle of our city! Really quite wierd when you think about it!
That is it for the first few pics! This post took me almost an hour! Horrible!
cheers
cherie

No comments:
Post a Comment