The Bachlorette Stag was amazing. There were almost twenty people there. I wish my digital could be hooked up cuz I have so many pictures! I found out after I arrived that there was a dress code I didnt know about. Everyone was supposed to wear white tank tops and jeans. So i borrowed one. Mandi had one that said Bride in pink then all the bridesmaids had that written on the same type of shirts. It was so cute! So many people were almost two hours late so we had to scratch the scavanger hunt. But oh well. We didnt embarrass Mandi at all so it wasnt to bad a night! hahaha. Later a couple of us slept over.
We watched the entire first season of Sex in the City. Ah I dont think I like that show. All it is is these women who are over 30 obsessing about sex with so many different men! Not right. I remember when I was 13 we had a speech about abstinance. The guy speaking talk about how it was like a piece of tape. You have sex with someone and it sticks to your arm. But you go break up with them and it comes off. So then you go and sleep with someone else and it sticks on again, but not as good! Then if you keep sleeping with different people, well not even that many, then the tape barely sticks anymore! Sex is just something you have to do in a relationship! Sex has become something different than it was made to be by God! Sex was made to join a wife and a husband in a whole differently way. Them coming together to signify they marriage! Unity! heheh
Ok that was my little speech. I had a little suprise on Tuesday night. Now I knew my friend from Porltand Oregon was in BC, but heh wasnt going to be able to visit me. But tuesday he called me up and asked if him and his friends could stay over! So they did! they were came late at 11pm but it was a blast. See I met Mark in Scotland. He was also a student at my DTS. We were great friends. We had pretty much the same accent, ya West Coast! It was so great to see him again and catch up. I showed him all my pictures and everything. It sucked cuz I had to work at 730 am and we stayed up till 1. But it was worth it! I have now seen more than half the people that did DTS! I went to Missouri and visisted Steph and her fam. Then Joey came up here for a day which happened to be the same day Anthony was pickin up his girlfriend in Vancouver, so we all met! Thats 4 students out of 7 I have seen! Now mark! The others are all very far away though. Justyn in Tenessee and Micah in Wisconson then Gunna in Norway! Ah one day Ill see all of them!
The next morning my alarm went off at 645, I got up got dressed looked at the clock and it was 720!!!!!! It was so wierd, i dont remember falling asleep again! I just remember see 645 and getting up! Im so happy I live so close to work! I was only 4 minutes late! Poor Kristen, she had had someone sleep in on her the morning before!
I must be off I have a full day of lounging around ahead of me!
cheers
cherie
Where Has Time Gone?
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment